The exact coverage and details of your Hyundai vehicle’s warranty depending on the year and model. You can refer to your Service Passport for the complete details of your car’s specific warranty.
|Streetsville Hyundai is located in Mississauga Ontario, Canada. If you are located outside of Ontario, please refer to the Manufacturer’s website for any additional warranty-related questions.|
- For repair or replacement of any component manufactured or originally installed by Hyundai that is defective in material or factory workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Radio & Sound Systems (radio, compact disc player, GPS), DVD System for 3 years/60,000 km.
- Paint for 3 years/60,000 km.
- Battery for 2 years/40,000.
- Adjustments for 1 year/20,000.
Power Train Protection
- Covers most engine and trans-axle components.
- Covers repair or replacement of powertrain components (select engine, transmission/transaxle, and four-wheel drive), originally manufactured or installed by Hyundai that is defective in material or factory workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Covers the basic emissions components unless otherwise provided, for 60 months from the Warranty Registration Date or 100,000 km, whichever occurs first.
- Covers repair or replacement of the Catalytic Converter, Engine Control Module, and On-Board Emissions Diagnostic Device (OBDII).
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Covers towing, lockout, flat tire changing, battery boosting, fuel delivery, mechanical first aid, winching and extrication, U.S. Arrest Bond Certificate service, Trip accident assistance.
- Covers the vehicle, regardless if the current owner was the original or subsequent owner.
- Covers genuine Hyundai replacement parts purchased from and installed by authorized Hyundai dealers for 12 months from the installation date, regardless of distance travelled.
- Engines and automatic trans-axles are covered for 12 months or 20,000 km, whichever occurs first.
- Only the cost of the part is covered by the warranty, not the cost of installation/service.
- Genuine Hyundai dealer-installed accessories are warranted for 36 months or 60,000 km from the warranty registration date, whichever occurs first.
- If the installation occurs after the warranty registration date, warranty coverage is 12 months from the installation date regardless of distance travelled, or the balance of 6 months or 60,000 km, whichever is greater.
- Covers perforation due to corrosion on body sheet metal from inside to outer body surface, from the lower window line down and from the inner to the outer surface due to defects in material or factory workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.